Monday, September 27, 2010

What Happens to be New-September 27, 2010

Today we cover four games that haven't been released, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Fifa 11, Fallout New Vegas and EA attacks Activision?

I decided to go off and look around for what is coming and on ign.com I found the new Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood trailer. Brotherhood is scheduled to come out November 16th, some of you might recognize this day as the day LittleBig Planet 2 was supposed to come out  but was sadly pushed back until January 18th 2011. The trailer is below and also on the link above. Along with the link there is an article about the beta impressions.



I just received a tweet and was a little hooked when it said "Oh snap! @EA responds to Activision and claims Kotick's hubris is destroying Call of Duty." I was a little busy typing the above statements but soon I clicked on the link a urge you all to read it and see what the hub bub is about. Link Here

Fallout New Vegas has a commercial and I have brought it to you straight from 1up.com. Aside from the great music that this trailer has I find that this game has great potential. Watch for yourself!



Meanwhile on the PlayStation Blog we find that the God of War: Ghost of Sparta demo hits the PlayStation Store tomorrow. For those of you who haven't heard of the Six reasons to pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta here you go.

And before I go, come with me as I travel to Soccer. Is Fifa 11 better than 2010 World Cup? That's right I also have a video for the viewing masses. In this 2 page article the team at ign really goes all out on the pre-release review. You can also find the article here, so go ahead and read away.



Hope that this has satisfied, and until next time, that's the happs I'm readin.

No comments:

Post a Comment